You will need to use individually register for the other two races in the series (using the deferment(s)). Once you’ve done so, please complete this form to be included in the King Crab Challenge (Deadline to complete this is August 1, 2021).
You will need to register separately for the remaining one or two races and then complete this form to be officially included in the King Crab Challenge. You will receive a confirmation email of the change once you’ve been added.
You will need to register separately for whichever race you are not yet registered for and complete the form at the bottom of this page to link them together so that you are eligible for the additional Maryland Double medal.
August 1, 2021. We need time to order medals and incentives for all of the King Crab and Maryland Double participants so we need to be notified of your participation in the challenge by August 1.
Prior to the deferral deadline for the Frederick Running Festival:
- If you would like to defer all three races, click here, make sure you are logged into RunSignUp, and select “defer registration.”
- The deadline to defer all three races is two weeks prior to the Frederick Running Festival.
- If you would like to defer just one or two of your race entries, please email customer service, deadlines to defer will still be valid.
After the Frederick Running Festival deferral deadline:
- You will only be able to defer the Baltimore 10-Miler and/or Baltimore Running Festival.
- There is a $25 deferral fee per race.
- Contact customer service at least three days prior to the deferral deadline to process these deferrals as it is a multi-step process.
Deadline to defer the Baltimore 10-Miler is Friday, May 18.
Deadline to defer the Baltimore Running Festival is Friday, October 5.
You can always call our office and speak to someone at 410-605-9381 or you can e-mail [email protected]. This e-mail is monitored by our running event managers and we do our best to answer e-mails in a timely fashion.
*Please know that the closer to an event date the more e-mails will be coming into this inbox and the more calls our office gets. It’s best to take care of any registration issues EARLY to avoid any problems on your, and our, end.