UPDATE: Still waiting on a date from city services

 In Uncategorized

 

Earlier we announced we’ve had to postpone this event as a precautionary measure under CDC guidelines to combat the spread of the coronavirus.

We are confident we will be able to set a new date, and we are working diligently toward that goal.  We are currently targeting July 25-26, but cannot make that official until we have all the proper sign offs.

In light of Governor Hogan’s executive order on March 23rd to close nonessential Maryland businesses, this task may prove to be more difficult to achieve in a timely fashion.

We fully support our governor, local medical networks, first responders, state and county agencies during this challenging time in our nation’s history. We appreciate your patience and understanding as they address bigger priorities.

We will get through this together.

As soon as we have a definitive new date or other helpful information, we will communicate it via our social media channels, website and email.  Those wishing to defer until 2021 can do so HERE at no charge.

Thank you for your patience and please be safe.

Recent Posts