Sign up to get your Frederick Running Festival photos for FREE!
Signs Up Available starting May 1 once bib numbers are released.
That’s right, thanks to CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield everyone will get access to Free Race Photos! Participants will have the ability to share all their race photos on Facebook and/or download them at no charge after the race. You can also download high resolution images, that you can take to a local retailer to make prints.
We encourage you to opt in early (beginning May 1) and have your Free Race Photos post directly to your Facebook account once they go live after the race. Beginning May 1, you will be able to sign up to take advantage of this great opportunity to share your race experience with your friends and family. Those who opt in to post to Facebook will be entered into drawing to win one of 10 free entries into the 2019 Frederick Running Festival.
Be sure to wear your bib on the front to ensure the photographers capture your bib number in the photos and keep your race bib uncovered and in clear view. We recommend stopping your watch a few seconds after crossing the finish line so it may be possible to identify your photograph. Be sure to stop by the finisher’s photo station just after you cross the finish line to capture the moment!
You have two options (you can use both) to access your photos!
Option 1: Pic2Go
Follow the steps below to post your event photos on Facebook:
- Enter your bib number.
- Select continue and choose how to share (Public, Friends, Only Me).
- Your photos will post to an album on your Facebook timeline.
- Photos will auto-post to your Facebook page in batches over time as they are tagged by our team. You can remove any photos from your timeline that you do not want to keep.
Option 2: Download
This option does NOT require a Facebook account. Here you can view and download your photos in high resolution.
- This option will be available 7 days after the race once all of the photo tagging is complete.
- You can view and download your photos in high resolution and can take them to your favorite retailer to create your own prints.