- Leave any unnecessary bags/clothing in vehicles
- Do not leave bags/gear unattended
- Respect all areas blocked for no parking or pedestrian access
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times
- “If You See Something, Say Something.” Report suspicious activity immediately to the nearest police officer, event official or by calling 9-1-1
- The Half Marathon and Team Relay start at 7:00am on Sun., May 7
- The 5K starts at 6pm on Sat., May 6
- The Kids Fun Run will be held at 5pm on Sat., May 6
* Please note if you are registered for multiple races as part of a package i.e Nut Job, MD Double, King Crab by deferring your entry you defer ALL your races until next year. If you wish to break apart your races before deferring please contact [email protected]
Runners competing for awards or prize money may not use headphones of any kind, and will not be eligible for any award or prize money if such a device is worn. USA Track & Field Rule 144.3, states that the visible possession or use by athletes of video, audio, or communications devices in the competition area (which includes iPods, MP3 and other musical devices) is considered assistance and is therefore are prohibited.
If you chose to use headphones, please be respectful of the other participants and the race officials by keeping your volume to a minimum. If wearing headphones results in your being unable to hear verbal instructions or commands from race officials, you will be asked to relinquish the device.